Support the work of the West Virginia Fund for Law in Public Interest:
UPDATE! WE HAVE WV STATE NIP CREDITS TO AWARD FOR 2020-2021!
Feel free to send your donations to me, Jennifer Powell, c/o The West Virginia Fund for Law in the Public Interest (WVFLIPI) at P.O. Box 6130, Morgantown, WV 26506.
Thank you for your support. Last summer we were able to fund 25 law students to work 10 weeks, full time, in public interest organizations around the state. We are able to do that because of generous donors like you. Thank you for helping us serve low income West Virginians who are in dire need of legal services.
Any donation over $500 qualifies for a 50% award of WV state tax credits! Credits will be awarded on a first donate, first awarded basis. Suggested amounts below:
- Benefactor ($4750 funds an entire fellowship)
- Senior Partner ($2375 funds half a fellowship)
- Partner ($1187.50 funds one-quarter of a fellowship)
- Associate (Donate $500 or more)
- Supporter ($250)
- Recent Graduate ($50)
- Other ($ any amount helps!)